Marc's INTJ Podcast Episode 2, September 22, 2018
Saturday September 22, 2018
The latest Marc’s INTJ Podcast is up, everybody! Hopefully it’s a bit easier to listen to than the first one was.
Listen along as I talk…radio! And what it means to me as an interest!
I also review some recent INTJ blog posts and related topics, including:
- Film Metaphor and INTJ Stress: What I Watch and When
- Ted Nelson on Intertwingularity
- ENTPs, connections, and cognitive function bias vs. balance
- Mind-mapping software: Freeplane and SimpleMind
- Attracting other people to your ideas
- Random dictionary word lists
- Expanding boundaries
- The SCUBA support model for diving into new psychological environments
It was fun to make this one and the time flew by. I’ve got some ideas for the next podcast already—let’s see how things go from here.
What NOT to do when keeping a journal →
Slim Down for Summer with Federated Content →
A Sketch of A Stepping-Stone Model for Systems Fluidity →
The Name's Roo →
Where's the Dirty Cut Gone? And Some Notes on Introverted Sensing (Si) →