Marc's INTJ Podcast Episode 2, September 22, 2018
Saturday September 22, 2018
The latest Marc’s INTJ Podcast is up, everybody! Hopefully it’s a bit easier to listen to than the first one was.
Listen along as I talk…radio! And what it means to me as an interest!
I also review some recent INTJ blog posts and related topics, including:
- Film Metaphor and INTJ Stress: What I Watch and When
- Ted Nelson on Intertwingularity
- ENTPs, connections, and cognitive function bias vs. balance
- Mind-mapping software: Freeplane and SimpleMind
- Attracting other people to your ideas
- Random dictionary word lists
- Expanding boundaries
- The SCUBA support model for diving into new psychological environments
It was fun to make this one and the time flew by. I’ve got some ideas for the next podcast already—let’s see how things go from here.
Introduction to than Ward Flen, lang whem →
Blog Updates, 2022-10 →
Keeping a List of Almost 1,100 Personal Interests: Recent Thoughts →
Emotional Eating is Yummy, So Why Not Become an Expert? →
Do you change your body language, mannerisms, or speech with different people? →
Things I Made for You
Own your procrastination with Whole Productivity, a new system → Get my free INTJ COVID-19 Guide → Explore your gifts with my INTJ Workbook → Other Publications → ...and the fake word of the hour: "Belkem." Pretty sure it has to do with certain types of college students.