For Those Detachers, For Us, Detachers, and for You, Detacher
Thursday April 16, 2020
Detacher: The opposite of an addict.
- Quitting bad things, and making big changes in my life, are my gifts!
- But also in a negative way
- Damn, I went off my medication again
- Not the one that saves my life
- But the one that I liked
- Why would I detach from that?
Why would I detach from…
- Something I like?
- Someone I like?
- The world?
I can see everything from here…from the outside. Why do I feel so supreme,
- And yet so troubled?
- I wonder if I could ever detach from my flesh and blood. The things I love…just
- Not in my attention anymore?
- Or if in my attention, somehow not…seen? Done? Anymore.
This is the detacher, when they realize that detachment is not just being “great at not being an addict.”
BTW, about passion and capacity →
Where is humankind headed? The coiling accountability crisis →
How can I work less like an ESFP? And how can I get out more? →
A common sequence of interest-energy for me →
What NOT to do when keeping a journal →