Books I'm Reading, November 2020
Monday November 9, 2020
Thanks for the book recommendation on your blog. I bought Dario’s book. What else have you been reading?
You’re welcome! Lately I’ve been working on:
- The Cthulu Casebooks: Sherlock Holmes and the Sussex Sea-devils by James Lovegrove
- Black Widow: Red Vengeance by Margaret Stohl
- The Conquering Sword of Conan by Robert Howard
- The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- Idea Man by Paul Allen
…none of which are coaching or self-coaching related, but I’m drawing heavily on metaphor so it all counts toward growth. ;-)
And they’re all good so far!
Introduction to than Ward Flen, lang whem →
Blog Updates, 2022-10 →
Keeping a List of Almost 1,100 Personal Interests: Recent Thoughts →
Emotional Eating is Yummy, So Why Not Become an Expert? →
Do you change your body language, mannerisms, or speech with different people? →
Things I Made for You
Own your procrastination with Whole Productivity, a new system → Get my free INTJ COVID-19 Guide → Explore your gifts with my INTJ Workbook → Other Publications → ...and the fake word of the hour: "Edber." Pretty sure it has to do with trial versions of poorly made software.