Marc's INTJ Podcast Episode 5, November 9, 2018
Friday November 9, 2018
The latest Marc’s INTJ Podcast is up!
Listen along as I discuss:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Constructing the Universe | fun related video search
- Communications psychology
- Quasi-identical Type in Socionics Model A — INTP and INTJ communications (“Books written by your Quasi-Identical are impossible to read”…a little hyperbolic, but still some interesting analysis here. Also note that Socionics models are typically poor when it comes to effectively modeling psychological development)
- Subjectivity vs. objectivity
- Exercises for People Who Buy a Lot of Notebooks and Never Use Them
…and more! Enjoy!
“When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.”
— John Muir (Quote found on Michael S. Schneider’s website, above—this is THE great Ne / extraverted intuition idea: All things are connected!)
Various Levels of Speculation, from Wild to Risk-averse →
Six Key Forms of Courage →
Spitballing Session: A Moral Code Development Scale →
Using the RPG Interest for Personal Development →
We'd Have You As A Member! A New International Society →
Things I Made for You
Own your procrastination with Whole Productivity, a new system → Get my free INTJ COVID-19 Guide → Explore your gifts with my INTJ Workbook → Other Publications → ...and the fake word of the hour: "Mirrfent." I think this is related to overcooked food.