Marc's INTJ Podcast Episode 3, September 26, 2018
Wednesday September 26, 2018
The latest Marc’s INTJ Podcast is up! Now with intro/outro!
Listen along as I talk about:
- Is this guy an INTJ? Movie Accent Expert Breaks Down 28 More Actors’ Accents | WIRED
- Visual Identification in Socionics
- Oriental Diagnosis
- Openness (Useful link)
- Argument from Fallacy
- Richard Feynman on measurement/experiment and getting to a place where history will not repeat herself
- Socionics and An Explanation on Childish and Mature Views in the Socion
- Type Development
- The Enneagram
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram book
- Ethics of type (Good reference)
By the way: The podcast music will probably change in future episodes. My wife listened to it, and we discussed it, and we both agreed on why I arrived at it (it matches my perception and “organic” information-outlook, in many ways), but we both agree that it doesn’t really match my overall informational style and approach.
I hate picking music for things, because I get sucked in, every time, for hours.
The Vacation Transition & Boundary Recovery →
Q&A: Sloppy Work and Dissatisfaction →
By the way... →
Reflections on Five Years of Active Investing and Trading →
Personality Type in Trading and Investing: Examples of Unhealthy Extroversion and Introversion →
Things I Made for You
Own your procrastination with Whole Productivity, a new system → Get my free INTJ COVID-19 Guide → Explore your gifts with my INTJ Workbook → Other Publications → ...and the fake word of the hour: "Er." I think this is related to runny noses.