For Those Detachers, For Us, Detachers, and for You, Detacher
Thursday April 16, 2020
Detacher: The opposite of an addict.
- Quitting bad things, and making big changes in my life, are my gifts!
- But also in a negative way
- Damn, I went off my medication again
- Not the one that saves my life
- But the one that I liked
- Why would I detach from that?
Why would I detach from…
- Something I like?
- Someone I like?
- The world?
I can see everything from here…from the outside. Why do I feel so supreme,
- And yet so troubled?
- I wonder if I could ever detach from my flesh and blood. The things I love…just
- Not in my attention anymore?
- Or if in my attention, somehow not…seen? Done? Anymore.
This is the detacher, when they realize that detachment is not just being “great at not being an addict.”
Various Levels of Speculation, from Wild to Risk-averse →
Six Key Forms of Courage →
Spitballing Session: A Moral Code Development Scale →
Using the RPG Interest for Personal Development →
We'd Have You As A Member! A New International Society →
Things I Made for You
Own your procrastination with Whole Productivity, a new system → Get my free INTJ COVID-19 Guide → Explore your gifts with my INTJ Workbook → Other Publications → ...and the fake word of the hour: "Bisterpest." Which I believe is a term used when speaking about lack of emotional control.