For Those Detachers, For Us, Detachers, and for You, Detacher
Thursday April 16, 2020
Detacher: The opposite of an addict.
- Quitting bad things, and making big changes in my life, are my gifts!
- But also in a negative way
- Damn, I went off my medication again
- Not the one that saves my life
- But the one that I liked
- Why would I detach from that?
Why would I detach from…
- Something I like?
- Someone I like?
- The world?
I can see everything from here…from the outside. Why do I feel so supreme,
- And yet so troubled?
- I wonder if I could ever detach from my flesh and blood. The things I love…just
- Not in my attention anymore?
- Or if in my attention, somehow not…seen? Done? Anymore.
This is the detacher, when they realize that detachment is not just being “great at not being an addict.”
Advice on relations, win-win negotiations, etc. →
A Printable Freebie and Recent RPG Recommendations →
How to talk about vacation plans without giving away the exact coordinates to my personal life? →
Reader Question: ENFP Guys on Youtube →
How to support an INTJ Daughter, as an INTJ parent? →
Things I Made for You
Own your procrastination with Whole Productivity, a new system → Get my free INTJ COVID-19 Guide → Explore your gifts with my INTJ Workbook → Other Publications → ...and the fake word of the hour: "Biatim." I think this is related to cat food.