A Worst First Podcast
Wednesday September 19, 2018
And here it is! After weeks of nervous planning and perfection and making sure I had the right microphone-arm-positioning, I collapsed on a couch this grumpy morning and spoke into the microphone on my tablet for 15 minutes.
It ain’t pretty, but it’s a start.
Listen along as I sort out my problems and discuss Jungian cognitive functions like extraverted thinking (Te) and introverted feeling (Fi) in concert with INTJ psychology.
- Personality type patterns in dreams
- Using information from dreams to recover from a difficult or traumatic dream
- Being ourselves creates problems!
- Paying attention to sensation issues during difficult times
- Giving attention to “grump level” or “anxiety level” or “extraversion level” in order to inform immediate decision-making
- Communicating with extraverted feeling (Fe)-preferring types.
- Planning a recovery from a difficult experience
- Basing your plans on your INTJ values and interests to assist recovery
I still haven’t caught up on the sleep I lost (listen to the podcast for context), so, true to form, my day continues to steamroll along in a concerningly extraverted manner. Ah well. But the planning helped for real. I may not feel rested, but I certainly feel like I’ve made terrific progress today.
(Don’t) let me know what you think! I’ll try to include fewer bumps and scratches next time. I mean, it sounds like I’ve got my finger right up my tablet’s microphone hole…seriously what’s up with that? Oh, and my wife even tries to call me while I’m recording. And then sends me a Facebook message. LOL. But it was such a great message, right? Anyway, hope you enjoy the podcast. :-)
Bonus Music Link — this video CREEPED out my kids. lol
Dr. Terry Wahls and INTJ Life Magic →
By the way: Vlad Tenev, Roaring Kitty (Same Person?) →
"You gotta blow peoples' minds" -- Justin Willman →
A Basic Creative Anchor: Hope →
What You Been Up To? March 2021 →
Things I Made for You
Own your procrastination with Whole Productivity, a new system → Get my free INTJ COVID-19 Guide → Explore your gifts with my INTJ Workbook → Other Publications → ...and the fake word of the hour: "Naerfing." I think this is related to a feeling of a loss of control.