Re: AOI 3.0.3 - (Now Released!)

Several Points:

- Throttleing/play-nice settings and overheating concerns: Modern hardware includes temp sensors, and will slow itself down to prevent overheating. Reducing thread priority to allow better responsiveness would be simple, and would not affect performance if you choose to leave your computer alone for a while. Core-limiting would also be simple, albeit somewhat coarse-grained.

- Better mesh tools: If you have sourceforge access, leave a feature request, or if you have a github id, open an issue: https://github.com/ArtOfIllusion/ArtOfIllusion/issues

-  Keyframe Time setting: Same, if you have a chance, a list would be handy.

Thumbs up

@LJS:

Wasn't up to speed on modern hardware throttling itself to temp sensors, I know about most computers having temp sensors but about the slowing in heat, my experience is mostly with older hardware that just shuts itself completely off instead of slowing.

as for the other two, I'm not currently on sf or github, since development is mostly on github now, would it seem the better choice to register there?

May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true

Thumbs up

We're actually sort of spread across both platforms at the moment. GitHub would be necessary if you intend to contribute code. SF if you want to join the more technical developer forum. If you aren't sure that you want either, you can post here, just be aware that response time will probably be slower.

New issues would make good New threads on the 'scripting and development' forum.

Thumbs up