Topic: Idea for an environment ?

Hi.

For some time now I have had an idea for a Valentine's day scene with a rather unhappy theme ... The piece would be somewhat abstract with (surprise icon_eek) heart figures that come in different textures/materials and some Cupid's arrows and so on....

My problem is, that in my mind I can not put the event/moment into an environment that would seem in any way natural... If you see what I mean.... Let's put it this way: What kind of a world would heart-figures live in?

Any suggestions?

icon32

Last edited by peteihis (December 3, 2014, 10:55 pm)

...there's more to the picture than meets the eye...

Re: Idea for an environment ?

In a heavenly atmosphere  icon_question

But, then you probably should not  think about the Cupids missing the hearts and shooting each other  icon_exclaim

Think about it, Pete, you can not have flying hearts - and - Cupids around in a "natural" world  big_smile Go for the surreal world type of environment maybe ?

If I were to go for this theme, I'd probably go above the clouds, with a starry night environment above the view -- in order to preserve some kind of relationship with the average viewer.
You have an excellent theme, just find the right level of possible believability on the part of the audience.

Just my 2 cents worth hmm

-------> Bill

Last edited by strider52 (December 3, 2014, 10:40 am)

Life is like a bowl of cherries - there are pits everywhere
                      ** watch your step **

Thumbs up

Yeap. -- I had been thinking city streets or a park or an out-doors café or something of that sort, but those did not seem right -- I guess something very simple without any actual reference to real world might work.  scratchchin

If I'll eventually get anywhere with it that is...

But maybe not above clouds as one of them hearts would be made of rock... big_smile

...there's more to the picture than meets the eye...

Hee Hee  big_smile

Life is like a bowl of cherries - there are pits everywhere
                      ** watch your step **

Thumbs up